Folsom Ready Mix
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Aug 30, 2017
||Hourly Wage $18.00 - $25.00/hr
||US - California - Sacramento
Under the direction of the Accounts Receivable Manager, is responsible for performing a variety of specialized collection duties. The essential function of this position is to administer and maintain all collection of debts and obligations of the customers. An ideal candidate will have 2-3 years credit and receivables experience from working in a construction atmosphere or small company. We desire someone that can be assertive and at the same time use diplomacy when speaking to our customers. Our customers are extremely important to us, and we want to ensure we hire the right candidate that will be very respectful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of the essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons.
• Responsible for ongoing collection duties, to include working assigned delinquent accounts by communicating with customers regarding past due invoices via the telephone or in writing.
• Handles collection of all returned checks and declined credit card payments.
• Document all communication using computer based receivables software module.
• Evaluate customer’s account, credit standing and determine appropriate action based on independent judgment.
• Initiate corrective action necessary to obtain payment, including filing of mechanics lien.
• Decide which customers require referral to legal counsel or small claims court and takes appropriate action, including representing company in court.
• Follow up with attorneys to determine status of collection progress.
• Process applications, determine credit worthiness, open accounts.
• Minimum of 2 years directly related experience and/or knowledge working in the collection area.
• Must be familiar with bankruptcy, California preliminary/mechanics lien processes and Fair Debt Collection Practice Act.
• Demonstrated knowledge of collection and credit card policies, and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with difficult customers and deliver difficult messages.
• Skilled in the use of computer workstations, office automation products and relevant software applications.
• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to perform calculations, both decimals and percentages.
• Demonstrated customer service and teamwork skills.
Folsom Ready Mix offers great benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, paid sick leave, vacation and holidays.
Name: Lynne Walker
Address: 3401 Fitzgerald Rd
City: Rancho Cordova
Country: United States